Monday, June 18, 2012

Ray Davies

Some Ray Davies pictures (Kinks) I had to post them because of some talk I had with my sister about Ray.. I think he looks cute.. but my sister thinks different I guess .. although.. she likes his voice XD
well.. I hope she will take a look and change her mind when she sees a lot of Ray's :"D














and last but not least.. Ray and his younger brother Dave



Quotes from Dave about Ray:

“You’ve heard of vampires. Well, Ray sucks me dry of ideas, emotions and ­creativity. It’s toxic for me to be with him. He’s a control freak.”

“We must be careful. We might be feeding Ray’s illness by making him think he’s more interesting than he is.” When asked to identify Ray’s illness: “He’s a narcissist.”

“I think Ray has been happy for only three years in his life. And those were the three years before I was born.”

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. well his hair is awesome.. but still meh xD
    I don't know why I bother ahahaha <3 I love my Bee Gees playlist :'D

    Anyways :c it's sad to read those quotes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      yeah.. it is really sad..
      and they won't tour anymore.. cause of Ray.. he says "Nobody want's to look at a couple of old men singing "All day and all of the night..." "

      Delete
    2. Hmm.. well.. I'd like to see a couple of old man singing :\
      But there's probably more behind it than that meets the eye

      Delete